One of the best things that you can do while organizing your special day is invest in perfect light. Wedding lighting is a very important part of your event aesthetics – whenever you are thinking about a subtle or a chic and lavish look, you would still need to look into options that can fit your needs and rise to the occasion when necessary. So here are some ways to transform your wedding into an incredible light dream!
– Add layers – the core of a perfect, spectacularly lit event is excellent lighting. Adding some layers at varying levels provides the place with the much-needed elegance you are looking for. Considering a lighting rental is a good option if the venue you have chosen doesn’t have the lighting that would fit your needs.
– See the big picture – one of the best types of wedding lighting is the one where LED lights are included. They are considered to be an affordable option and there are many different styles to choose from. If you have already chosen your venue, and it seems a little bland to you, this particular type of lighting can spruce it up and give it the kick it needs. It will look fantastic!
– Spotlight – this is a modern approach to a classical look – the spotlight is something every bride would love to see on her big day. This accentuates the feeling of importance and can easily bring a smile to your face. This type of wedding lighting has been here for a long period and can help you upstage the entire space!
– Romantic and personal – depending on the style of wedding you want to have, you can always invest in candles for a more romantic and secluded feel. And if you don’t feel like having candles that burn at your wedding, you can always use mock candles – these can be easily purchased at any lighting store, or you can find a lighting rental that can cater to your needs and help you realize your vision. The mock candles are an excellent option, and you can usually choose from multiple options. They will give a romantic flair and will be the perfect addition to your wedding.
– Think yellow – whenever the color yellow comes to mind, one immediately thinks of spring. But this is not the yellow we are going for – create a warm glow with the help of warm yellow flickering lights, carefully placed all over the venue. What we recommend in this case is small lights that from a distance, seem like little fireflies everywhere!
Lighting is always welcomed when it is perfectly placed and focused on the center of the event. The wedding lights are one of the most important parts you would need to focus on when planning your perfect day. If you haven’t decided on a choice yet, feel free to contact us – we have plenty of options for you to choose from, and all of them will live up to your expectations!